Tuesday 10 May 2016

Presentation Ideas for Final Piece


 Ideas:

  • Exhibition - Live screens that play gif. format. Have a series of three screens playing three different Cinemagraphs. I think this is a very professional way of presenting my Cinemapgraphs, however I would need to have the screens to show the Cinemagraphs which would cost money unless I find a venue that provides the equipment.
  • Exhibition - Three wall spaces with projectors that project the cinemagraphs on to walls. Again I think this is quite a professional appraoch and feel the audience would be intrigued by it however again I would have to fine a venue and pay for the projectors.
  • Online - Blog spaces such a Blogger, Tumblr and Wordpress are all effective ways of showing off gifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment